Update: AR*171268 (Seats bracket fitted to the car)

Work continues at good pace, the seats brackets were finished and weld to the new floors.

The process of fitting the seat brackets to the floor is somewhat tricky and we must make sure to comfortably accommodate both drivers and passengers  of various heights. This seems to be a common problem. I have seen on numerous restorations were the problems was discovered well into the restoration.

Here are some of the steps we followed in order in order to accurately fit the new brackets to the new floor.

Once the new brackets were fitted in place we installed the seats and check for positioning.

Thus far, we got a number of time consuming details out of the way and ready for the next project.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply