Effective January 1st, 2023, There will be a 15% on all of our products due to the increasing prices of materials, primarily the cost of copper.
Each wiring harness brings peace of mind that only comes from a level of craftsmanship spanning decades.
A certificate of authenticity, a laminated wiring diagram, and a personal level of support also accompany each loom purchased.
|1951 212 (Race Car)||$3,585.00|
|1953 250 MM||$3,885.00|
|1953 340 MM||$3,885.00|
|1956-57 410 Super America||$3,885.00|
|1957 250 GT Boano Bodied (with Simple Turn Signal System)||$3,885.00|
|1958 250 S-1 Spyder CK||$3,885.00|
|1958 250 GT S-1 Cabriolet||$3,885.00|
|1958 250 GT Ellena (High Roof Boano)||$4,085.00|
|1960 250 SWB (1 4-Pos & 1 6-Pos Fuse Bds.)||$4,000.00|
|1960 250 Couple & GT PF Cabriolet Series 2||$4,000.00|
|1963 & 1964 250 Lusso||$4,100.00|
|1966 330GT 2+2 (additional $300 for Power Window)||$4,100.00|
|1967 330 GTC (additional $300 for Power Window)||$4,100.00|
|1967 330GT 2+2 Second Series||$4,100.00|
|Daytona (Fixed Headlights) and Popup Headlights||$Inquire|
|Ferrari Dino Series||$Inquire|
**All Harnesses will be returned upon request at customer expense.
NOTE: All wiring harnesses are guaranteed to the original pattern either on hand or by the wiring harness provided by the customer.
Wiring Harness Refund Limited to any of the following:
- Any wiring harness damaged, soiled, altered, or assembled is not refundable.
- Any wiring harness that has been deemed “Used” is not refundable.
- Any wiring harness custom-built with modifications to fit a particular application. Example: Alternator Conversions, Anything added/modified that was not factory original or not part of the provided wiring harness by the customer are not refundable.
- Any wiring harness that is a limited or single reproduction is not refundable.
- Any wiring harness built for Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, and all Limited Production Vehicles, Is not refundable.
- The original purchaser can only return harnesses.
- A 30% RESTOCKING FEE IS NON-NEGOTIABLE
All prices are subject to change without notice. Please ask about non-returnable Core Harness requirements on all models.
For clients who want us to make and install a new board, there is a $660 charge for Ferrari 250 GT and 330 GTC fuse panel restoration and installation. Later models, $750 installation of customer-provided fuse panels.
Fuse panel cleaning and restoration services can be provided at additional cost on a case-by-case basis.
- Ferrari 330 GTC wiring loom
Our wiring looms are made to match the original Ferrari wire loom in every detail.
- Full view of a 330 GTC Ferrari wire loom