Effective January 1st, 2022 There will be a 15% on all of our products due to the increasing prices of materials primarily the cost of copper. Any orders made prior to the January 1st will be guaranteed the current prices.
Each wiring harness brings with it the peace of mind that only comes from a level of craftsmanship spanning decades.
A certificate of authenticity, a laminated wiring diagram, and a personal level of support also accompany each loom purchased.
Download and complete an order form
|1951 212 (Race Car)||$3,485.00|
|1953 250 MM||$3,485.00|
|1953 340 MM||$3,485.00|
|1956-57 410 Super America||$3,485.00|
|1957 250 GT Boano Bodied (with Simple Turn Signal System)||$3,485.00|
|1958 250 S-1 Spyder CK||$3,485.00|
|1958 250 GT S-1 Cabriolet||$3,485.00|
|1958 250 GT Ellena (High Roof Boano)||$3,485.00|
|1960 250 SWB (1 4-Pos & 1 6-Pos Fuse Bds.)||$3,600.00|
|1960 250 GT PF Cabriolet Series 2||$3,600.00|
|1963 & 1964 250 Lusso||$3,600.00|
|1966 330GT 2+2 (additional $300 for Power Window)||$3,700.00|
|1967 330 GTC (additional $300 for Power Window)||$3,700.00|
|1967 330GT 2+2 Second Series||$3,700.00|
|Daytona (Fixed Headlights) and Popup Headlights||$Inquire|
|Ferrari Dino Series||$Inquire|
**All Harnesses will be returned upon request at customer expense.
NOTE: All wiring harnesses are guaranteed to the original pattern either on hand or by the wiring harness provided by the customer.
Wiring Harness Refund Limited to any of the following:
- Any wiring harness that has damaged, soiled, altered, or assembled is not refundable.
- Any wiring harness that has been deemed “Used” is not refundable.
- Any wiring harness custom-built with modifications to fit a particular application. Example: Alternator Conversions, Anything added/modified that was not factory original or not part of the provided wiring harness by the customer are not refundable.
- Any wiring harness that is a limited or single reproduction is not refundable.
- Any wiring harness built for Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini, and all Limited Production Vehicles, Is not refundable.
- Harnesses can only be returned by the original purchaser.
- 30% RESTOCKING FEE IS NON-NEGOTIABLE
All prices are subject to change without notice. Please ask about non-returnable Core Harness requirements on all models.
For clients who which for us to install a new board, there is a $450 charge for Ferrari 250 GT and 330 GTC fuse panel restoration and installation. Later models, $500 installation of customer provided fuse panels.
Fuse panel cleaning, restoration services can be provided at additional cost on a case by case basis.
- Ferrari 330 GTC wiring loom
Our wiring looms are made to match the original Ferrari wire loom in every detail.
- Full view of a 330 GTC Ferrari wire loom
can you make a cable for an F40 from dash to rear and the cable for the engine to the computer greeting K email firstname.lastname@example.org
I could but not without the original on hand. Is this is something were you could provide the original part with a wiring diagram?