Each wiring harness brings with it the peace of mind that only comes from a level of craftsmanship spanning decades.
A certificate of authenticity, laminated wiring diagram and a personal level of support also accompanies each loom purchased.
|1951 212 (Race Car)||$2,750|
|1953 250 MM||$2,750|
|1953 340 MM||$2,750|
|1956-57 410 Super America||$3,100|
|1957 250 GT Boano Bodied (with Simple Turn Signal System)||$3,100|
|1958 250 S-1 Spyder CK||$3,100|
|1958 250 GT S-1 Cabriolet||$3,100|
|1958 250 GT Ellena (High Roof Boano)||$3,100|
|1960 250 SWB (1 4-Pos & 1 6-Pos Fuse Bds.)||$3,100|
|1960 250 GT PF Cabriolet Series 2||$3,100|
|1963 & 1964 250 Lusso||$3,100|
|1966 330GT 2+2 (additional $300 for Power Window)||$3,150|
|1967 330 GTC (additional $300 for Power Window)||$3,350|
|1967 330GT 2+2 Second Series||$3,750|
|Daytona (Fixed Headlights)||$3,950|
|Daytona (Popup Headlights||$3,950|
**All Harnesses will be returned upon request at customer expense.
NOTE: All wiring harnesses are guaranteed to the original pattern either on hand or by the wiring harness provided by the customer.
Wiring Harness Refund Limited to any of the following:
- Any wiring harness that has damaged, soiled, altered or assembled is not refundable.
- Any wiring harness that has been deemed “Used” is not refundable.
- Any wiring harness custom built with modifications to fit a particular application. Example: Alternator Conversions, Anything added/modified that was not factory original or not part of the provided wiring harness by the customer are not refundable.
- Any wiring harness that is a limited or single reproduction are not refundable.
- Any wiring harness built for Ferrari, Maserati, Lamborghini and all Limited Production Vehicles, Are not refundable.
- Harnesses can only be returned by the original purchaser.
- 30% RESTOCKING FEE IS NON-NEGOTIABLE
All prices are subject to change without notice. Please ask about non-returnable Core Harness requirements on all models.
For clients who which for us to install a new board, there is a $450 charge for Ferrari 250 GT and 330 GTC fuse panel restoration and installation. On Later models, $500 installation of customer provided fuse panels.
Fuse panel cleaning, restoration services can be provided at additional cost on a case by case basis.
- Ferrari 330 GTC wiring loom
Our wiring looms are made to match the original Ferrari wire loom in every detail.
- Full view of a 330 GTC Ferrari wire loom